The Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel and Stadium Link Station will be closed from 5 to 11 a.m. on Saturday as King County Metro and Sound Transit conduct operational tests related to the future University Link light-rail service.
More details and specific closures from Metro:
- All downtown tunnel stations and Stadium Link Station at South Royal Brougham Way will be closed.
- The bus stops northbound on the SODO Busway just north of South Holgate Street and just south of South Royal Brougham Way will be closed.
- All southbound bus stops on the SODO Busway will be open.
- Metro bus routes 41, 71, 72, 73 & 255 heading toward Northgate, the University District or Kirkland respectively, will travel through downtown Seattle via Fourth Avenue and Olive Way; heading south into downtown Seattle they will travel via Second Avenue.
- Metro routes 101, 106 and 150 heading to their South End destinations, and Sound Transit Route 550 to Bellevue, will travel through downtown Seattle via Stewart Street and Second Avenue; heading north into town they will travel via Fourth Avenue.
- Central Link light rail service will operate in both directions between Sea-Tac Airport and SODO Station at South Lander Street, and will not operate north of SODO Station until 11 a.m.
- The Metro-operated Link Shuttle Route 97 will be in service.
- All northbound bus service on the SODO Busway will be rerouted via westbound South Holgate Street to northbound Fourth Avenue South, and will miss the stops on the Busway at South Holgate Street and South Royal Brougham Way.
- All southbound SODO Busway service will operate via normal routes and stops.
Visit Metro online for more information.