The Associated Press
PORT ANGELES — Clallam County officials have released more information about a confirmed measles case.
The Port Angeles man, who was hospitalized on Sunday, visited sites in King County in addition to sites in Clallam County during the time he was contagious..
Authorities say anyone who was in one of the following locations during the indicated times may have been exposed to measles:
King County, Jan. 29
- 11 a.m-1:10 p.m. SeaTac Rest Area on Interstate 5 North, Federal Way
- 11:24 a.m.-1:35 p.m. Owen Equipment Co. 8721 S. 218th St., Kent
- 11:45 a.m.-1:50 a.m. Bent Bike Motorcycle Salvage, 4327 Auburn Way N., Auburn
- 11:58 a.m.-2:15 p.m. —Arby’s Restaurant, 140 15th St. N.E., Auburn
Clallam County, Jan. 27
- 3:30-5:45 p.m. Wendy’s Restaurant, 1840 E. First St., Port Angeles
- 4:45-6:55 p.m. Mt. Pleasant IGS and Texaco station, 3010 E. U.S. Highway 101, Port Angeles
Clallam County, Jan. 29
- 9:01-11:15 a.m. — Longhouse Market & Deli, 271020 Highway 101, Sequim
- 3:10-5:30 p.m. Mt. Pleasant IGS and Texaco station, 3010 E. U.S. Highway 101, Port Angeles
Clallam County, Jan . 30
- 11:13 a.m.-1:23 p.m. Mt. Pleasant IGS and Texaco station, 3010 E. U.S. Highway 101, Port Angeles.
Authorities say people with questions can call the Clallam County health department at 360-417-2274.