Follow us:

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

Topic: ingested

You are viewing the most recent posts on this topic.

September 4, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Surgery on ailing Great Dane yields 43 ½ socks

PORTLAND (AP) — The 3-year-old Great Dane was miserable and retching when its owners rushed him to a northwest Portland emergency animal hospital. It was something he ate! X-rays showed a stomach full of “a large quantity of foreign material.” Nearly two hours of surgery later, Dr. Ashley Magee had the answer — the dog had…

More

Comments | More in General news | Topics: Great Dane, ingested, Portland