Follow us:

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

Topic: Portland State University

You are viewing the most recent posts on this topic.

January 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM

Candle sets fire at Portland State University residence hall

The Associated Press PORTLAND — Portland Fire and Rescue says a fire at a Portland State University residence hall was started by a candle left burning in a kitchen. The fire early Sunday forced students to evacuate the Goose Hollow Residence Hall. KPTV reports the sprinkler system prevented the fire from spreading beyond an 11th-floor apartment until firefighters…

More

Comments | More in The Blotter | Topics: candle, fire, Portland State University