Follow us:

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

Topic: swallowed

You are viewing the most recent posts on this topic.

July 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Man accidentally eats steel bristle from BBQ brush

The Associated Press TACOMA — A Tacoma man says he needed emergency surgery after accidentally eating a steel bristle from a grill brush he used during a barbeque. KING 5 reports that Adam Wojtanowicz’s went to the hospital Sunday complaining of abdominal pain that wouldn’t go away despite his taking medication. Doctors found a metal…

More

Comments | More in General news | Topics: barbecue, bristle, swallowed