The worker who was electrocuted at a construction project at Swedish Hospital’s Edmonds campus on Wednesday has been identified as a Pierce County man. Jason E. Vanlandingham, 38, of South Prairie, died of high-voltage electrocution, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office. Vanlandingham was using a compressed air tool at the site of the hospital expansion…More
Topic: Swedish Edmonds
You are viewing the most recent posts on this topic.
A man died after he was electrocuted while working on a construction project at Swedish Hospital’s Edmonds campus Wednesday afternoon. The 38-year-old man was using a compressed air tool at a construction site where crews were working on a hospital expansion project when he was electrocuted, according to Edmonds police. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Detectives are…More
UPDATE 9:30 P.M.| Firefighters quickly knocked out an electrical fire that was contained to a mechanical room, but smoke that continued to travel up a stairwell all the way to the ninth floor prompted Swedish/Edmonds staff to relocate several patients, according to Snohomish County Fire District 1 spokeswoman Leslie Hynes. She said no one was…More