Follow us:

The Today File

Your guide to the latest news from around the Northwest

Topic: twin brothers

You are viewing the most recent posts on this topic.

February 24, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Twin 80-year-old brothers die in Chehalis

The Associated Press CHEHALIS — Twin 80-year-old brothers were apparently overcome by carbon monoxide while working on an antique car in a closed garage in Chehalis and died. The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office says the wife of one of the men found them Sunday evening when she returned home from a neighbor’s house. The other brother was visiting…

More

Comments | More in General news, The Blotter | Topics: carbon monoxide, Chehalis, died